2 Jars of Full Fork Premium Pasta Sauce (any flavor)
12 lasagna noodles
16 ounces ricotta cheese
3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add a teaspoon of oil to the boiling water to prevent sticking.
2. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water according to directions on package. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Heat Full Fork Pasta Sauce and add a ¼ cup water per jar to the sauce.
5. To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange 4 noodles lengthwise over sauce. Spread one third of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of first layer of noodles. Top with a third of the mozzarella cheese slices.
6. Spoon 1 1/2 cups sauce over mozzarella. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella. Cover with foil. To prevent sticking either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Remove foil, and bake an additional 20 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.