Full Fork Italian Cups Recipe
1 Jar of Full Fork Pasta Sauce (any flavor)
12 Wonton wrappers
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. Press wonton wrappers in the bottom of a muffin tin. Layer Mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, and Full Fork Pasta Sauce in tins until they are filled just below the surface of the tin. Always top with Full Fork Pasta Sauce and sprinkle with a little mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake for 16 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
4. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Loosen around edges with a knife, and pop each Italian Cup out. Garnish with a parsley sprig.
5. Serve with a salad and delicious warm bread.
Grandmas Recipe, LLC © 2020